Monday, February 4, 2013
Getting Home - Link
Hardcopy (12.99) is available here: http://www.amazon.com/Getting-Home-Alex-Smith/dp/1482353903/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1360023071&sr=1-1&keywords=alex+smith+getting+home
Hopefully in the next day or so, the 2 editions will be linked on the same Amazon page.
About the book:
What will you do when disaster strikes?
How will you get home to your family?
What should you have with you to survive?
Getting Home addresses these, and many more questions.
Written in a clear and concise manner, with the reader that has beginning or intermediate knowledge of survival and disaster preparedness in mind, Getting Home explores the following topics:
1. Creating a robust Every Day Carry (EDC) kit
2. Supplementing your EDC with a Daypack (DP)
3. What to store in your office (or other facility while you are away from home)
4. Selecting and outfitting your vehicle
5. Selecting and outfitting a Get Home Bag (GHB)
6. Creating Caches
7. Getting Home: Tips and Tactics for Survival
Pick it up for 99 Cents while you can!